Friday, January 2, 2009

We are blessed













We had a wonderful Christmas celebrating with our family. My sister and her husband flew in from Colorado and my sister in law and brother in law flew in from Cincinnati. Emma loved all her gifts and wanted to know if all the presents were for her! Here are a few of the highlights from the holidays. The picture of the "adults" is of my sisters and my cousins. This year my Papa gave us each a set of the state quarters that he has been collecting for the last 8 years. None of us had any idea he had been collecting each one of us a set.

1 comment:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Love the pics Alie. So this is the month our kids will be born. I will call you in the next couple days to check in. Looks like you had a great Christmas. Love you!