Sunday, November 9, 2008

In the beginning


Welcome to the Casterline's Blog! I have decided to enter the blogging world. I will do my best to keep it updated with the goings on of our life and pictures to keep you updated. Emma is now 2 years and 5 months old. She is anticipating the birth of her new baby sister in January. She had a practice run going to the hospital going to see her new cousin Leah who was born on October 29th. So she now asks if we are going to the hospital to see her new baby sister. She will be here before we know it!

5 comments:

Braden/Cayman said...

We love that you are bloggers. It is so much better then people who facebook.

KochisCorner said...

Yeay the Casterlines...About time!!! I LOVE it :)

Mara (Coffee with Mara) said...

Found ya! :o)

Kaley Ehret said...

yaaaaaay! welcome, casterlines! keep it coming. =)

congrats to your sister too!

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Alright Alie! I am so excited! Now I will get to follow everything you do. :) Love you my fellow prego friend!